Monday, January 19, 2015

Lecturer, English literature, Reporter VOA, and I'm an employee :D

I have many many many dreams. And i call myself as an "unstable person". Because my ambition always changes time to time while im getting bigger. in fact, i didnt change it, but situation who changed it. I didnt know people outside there, whether they have the same thing like me or not.

Starting from my first ambition is passion to be a teacher, especially lecturer. Since i was kindergarten, i had so much spirit for being a good teacher, because i think being a teacher is really useful job, not just for myself but for other people. Because of being teacher we will continue to learn and we can share what we know to others. Teacher what i mean for example are become a tutor, volunteer, lecturer, and etc. I wanna be the best person that is useful in giving.


Second for my english literature, started i enrolled my study after senior high school to UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung when i've failed entering my favorite university, it was ITB. I decided choosing department whom i'm in love with it. It was all about english. I chose English Literature. And alhamdulillah, God made it happen. i was comfortable with the situation that i found there, in my class, with my friends, and all the love that has been given to me. I love it.

And the main ambition after two above is to be a Reporter VOA. Voice of America is my next destination. I thought i must have been there as a Reporter, but now (i'll tell you then what), i think i aim to be there, just not to be a reporter (hahaha you know ya). Yeah, I love for being a good public speaker someday, but with my own way, with a different way, insyaa Allah, dreams should be as high as possible, right?


Ok, after three above, I'd like to tell you something that i never thought in my mind. 
You know, i was briefly in English Literature. At that time i was waiting for a decision on an institute of state accountancy. And again, Allah S.W.T made it happen. Alhamdulillah i was part of it. But know i have graduated because i was only in one year finance diploma program STAN (Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara). And i recently passed through several stages of the test to be an employee there. In ministry of finance (Kementerian Keuangan). Alhamdulillah :) 



And the main focus of this topic is, i failed to be a lecturer, i failed to be in the field of English literature and to be a reporter VOA. but it's just for the time being, i failed to be it all. We dont know how our future, just keep fighting and praying. God knows everything best for his slaves. God gave me the way to be an employee. And now i'm an employee. Bismillah, i'm sure that i will be able in carrying out the tasks that assigned to me.
And hopefully i can continue to grow (in my young age that has become a civil servant :p hahaha) That should be a lot of work. Be a creative employee, who creates a lot of new innovation. #I remember what my lecturer once said.

And i dedicate it all for Allah lillaahitaa'la, and for my mom, my dad, my beloved family's happiness. For them :)

ANAD-

2 comments:

  1. That's what Allah gave to us, something we need actually. And we should be grateful for it. But for a dream you really want to be, you must get out of your comfort zone, put all your efforts to make it come true. If Allah permitted, you would be what you want to be.
    Congrats btw for being an employee in Ministry of Finance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes exactly :) Gara2 udah mau kerja hari2 jadi berasa fokusnya nunggu penempatan haha. And and and it made me lazy, so sometimes i almost forgot my dream. I shouldnt be like that :(
    In sya' Allah surely i'll fight for my dream.. Semangaaaat ^^
    Hahaha you too yoga :p Congrats for being an employee in ministry of finance :D ;)

    ReplyDelete